Wednesday, June 17, 2009

REVIVE US AGAIN!

We need reviving. We need a heart-fire, a fresh vision, a renewed commitment. At least I do. "Can these bones live?" "Only You know, Lord!" "Prophecy to them!" Ezekiel did and REVIVAL swept through - re-life. First, the dry, bleached bones reconnected (bones flying through the air - arms, legs, trunks, necks, heads, feet, hands - all fitting together like they were supposed to - an army of skeletons!) Ezekiel kept prophesying; flesh formed around the bones. People stood. They looked ALIVE! Ezekiel ran down and grabbed one - he was cold, no breath! Ezekiel prophesied and a wind blew from YHWH. The lifeless came alive! A mighty army filled with the LIFE of God HIMSELF. I crave revival. I pray for revival. I ask God regularly to sweep the land with revival and let us be a part of it. I ask that a fire be lit that cannot be put out, that hundreds and thousands in Boise, Treasure Valley, Idaho, the North West, the U. S., the world would come to know Jesus and sell out to HIM as Lord of their lives. I pray that I can be a part of a movement that will reach thousands and thousands of people with the good news. I want to move from line fishing to massive net fishing. I don't know how God is going to answer these prayers. But I am sure that He is answering them, has been answering them long, long before they were ever prayed by me or others. God has been at work throughout eternity to answer these very prayers because they are exactly where HIS heart is. Oh God! Create revival in our land and throughout the world. And let it begin with me.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Be the spokesperson. The Holy Spirit does the convicting. No one I've ever met has the ability? gift? talent? willingness? (not sure what word to use) like you to share the Good News of Jesus. Thank you for the inspiration!